|Back to Home Page|
GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP"Grief Support" is a support group for men and women experiencing loss and
grief through death of a loved one. The
aim of the Group is to help bereaved persons to work through their
grief by normalizing and accepting the emotional, physical and
spiritual aspects of their grief journey. This is done by
sharing, teaching, and viewing the occasional video.
Scarborough Citadel - South West Corner of Lawrence & Warden.
- This is a Group for those who are experiencing grief and loss due to the death of a loved one. The group will meet THURSDAYS AT 1:30 - 3:30 p.m. FOR 8 WEEKS meeting from JANUARY 19th. - MARCH 8th., 2012.
- For further information and to register phone Major Grace Dixon at 416-759-1721 extension 701 NO LATER THAN JANUARY 12th., 2012. This Group will meet at The Salvation Army 2021 Lawrence Ave. East, Scarborough.
- *There is no charge for this program!*
is welcome but you must register.
- Major Grace Dixon
- Tel: 416-759-1721, Fax: 416-759-2822, e-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 2021 Lawrence Avenue East, Scarborough, ON M1R2Z2