programs designed to help those who may find themselves to be in need including:
- Christmas assistance program
- summer camps for kids
- referrals for counseling
- community Bible study
Food Bank hours of operation:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED
(Clients are served only by
- Family Services Office 416-759-1721 ext. 3
- E-mail: email@example.com
We serve those living in postal codes:
M1K, M1M, M1P, M1R, M4A and M1N (east of Birchmount Rd.)
I.D. for each family member, proof of income, rent and address.